Monday, September 5, 2011

Facebook Communication Difficulties

For those on my facebook fanpage "Seeing Miracles Every Day: A Course In Miracles," or my personal facebook page, those accounts were disabled today and I do not yet know why. It has been frustrating to say the least! I do not yet know if my page will be retrieved, and if it is, whether or not any content or any of the 13,000 plus fans on the page will still be connected to it. I have come to rely on that page as my touch point - a place where I not only share info that seems to uplift others, but where I get uplifted as well, so I hope that it will be restored soon to its previous status and members intact. This has been a trying week on several fronts, so please hold me in the light and say a prayer to rejuvenate me!

With much love and gratitude,
Sherri

NOTE: For those interested in the "Awakening the Angel Within" mentor program, please scroll down to info below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such an incredible article you have posted. I would like to thanks for sharing this great stuff.
HOW TO MANIFEST MIRACLE