Thursday, July 31, 2008

Living in Faith

I would like to tell you about a young woman named Tricia that I have worked with and will continue to work with in her healing process. Tricia has been diagnosed with cancer and has chosen (under much criticism) to deal with this in her own spiritual way - finding the real root of the problem and healing that, as opposed to following the traditional medical route. I respect that choice and will do what I can to assist her in re-discovering her beautiful soul to achieve her goal, because I know that it is possible to heal oneself in that manner (Louise Hay's story, told in the recent DVD, "You Can Heal Your Life" is a wonderful example of this...see link at end of post).

Tricia has already survived much longer than the prognosis would have indicated, as she was told that she would be dead by now if she didn't seek immediate invasive procedures. Her faith and courage is a blessing to me, and I totally believe that God and the angels look down on her as a shining example of what faith is all about...the courage to follow one's own convictions and the ability/willingness to let go of fear in doing so. The following is Tricia's "testimonial" about her angel experience, as well as the peace she received from connecting with angels and spirit. Her session was powerful not only for her, but for me, as it was a 3-hour "moment" with angels and Divine messengers that blessed both of us in undeniable ways.

Here is Tricia's recount:
I was diagnosed with two types of cancer in 2007 and was told by several doctors if I didn’t get a hysterectomy ASAP I would die. I decided there had to be another way. Over the past 13 months, I’ve embraced several alternative treatments- homeopathy, Reiki, a vegetarian diet, acupuncture, herbs, etc. Even though I believe I’m making the right choices for me, at some point on my journey I felt as if I needed additional guidance and direction. When my Reiki practitioner, Brad Dixon, told me about Sherri and her Manifestation with Angels Session, I knew she was an answer to a prayer. My Angels session with Sherri was absolutely amazing. Sherri knew things that she had no way of knowing other than receiving the information from the Angels. I know how important it is to “cut the cord” with people who are toxic (even if they are a family member) to bring healing back into my life. I was really amazed when she described someone in my life to a T and told me the cord connecting me with this person was wrapped around my body/neck (squeezing the life out of me.) I knew exactly who she was talking about. We asked Archangel Michael to cut the cord immediately. I received so much valuable information from her regarding not only my present and past, but also a glimpse into what the future holds for me. After our session ended, I felt so relaxed and at peace, I went home and slept for eight hours without waking up. I’m really looking forward to our next session. The messages I received from the Angels through Sherri completely put me at ease with all of the decisions I’ve made concerning my health. I know now that I’m going in the right direction to be completely well again.

I know that some will read her testimonial and immediately question its validity, yet Tricia knows of its truth. When we reach a place of knowing rather than proving, we are on our way home to God. Many of us talk about faith, yet few of us ever truly demonstrate it in real ways. It is interesting to me that many of those who criticized Tricia most harshly for believing there could be another way to respond to this disease were those who professed strong Christian faith. It is one thing to tell someone to weigh all of their options and consider the medical route, it is another to chastise them for making their own choice and having the faith to believe that miracles happen.

One of the things I noticed most about Tricia is that she does have conviction and peace about her decision and any possible outcome. In that sense, she has already achieved mastery, by knowing that we are one with God, the Universe, and each other - and understanding that illness or other struggles cannot take eternal life from us...that is already within us. Like Jesus, all of the great masters have communicated this sentiment - the idea that our troubles are not real (but just our own hell that we have created in our illusion of inadequacy), and that we can transcend all of the illusions and go to a place of inner peace and love whenever we are willing. Our "heaven" lies in the mastery of our fears. Tricia sees the cancer diagnosis as a blessing leading her toward her own greater growth. Like Louise Hay, she sees it as an opportunity rather than a curse. She does not fear it, rather she embraces it as a path toward her soul's ascension and has chosen to spend her time finding and following a better spiritual path, seeking an answer and a cure as to why it is there in the first place. She is not just attacking the symptom of the malady (the tumor),but is trying to find the root of it. It is worth considering that perhaps the reason that cancer tends to be a recurring disease that "you're never really cured from" is because we usually treat it as just tumor rather than seeking to understand the emotional issues that may have given rise to it. Instead of simply attacking the tumor, Tricia is going within and seeking answers as to why it is there in the first place. I am certain that Tricia will bless and teach many souls through her example of living in faith, and without fear. Please send her love and light for her courage to face the unknown with calm serenity.

Click here to link to Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life" movie site & view the preview trailer.

No comments: